Someone that subscribes to your webinar with WebinarGeek will always enter the WebinarGeek system. One of the reasons for this, is because we generate a unique link for every viewer to attend your webinar. Through this unique link, we’ll know exactly who watches your webinar at which moment. You can collect webinar registrations in the following ways:
- Through the registration page, that is auto-generated when you create your webinar. The link to your registration page can be found on your webinar dashboard and is shareable with the people you’d like to invite for your webinar.
- Through your own website, using the embed form. This will generate a compact "embeddable" version of the registration form for your own website.
- Through a "One click registration link", a link that brings visitors to your registration page and autofills the fields with their personal information. This link can be found on the right hand side of the webinar dashboard next to the LinkedIn icon.
- Through manually importing contacts using a .CSV file.
- Through the API, allowing you to automate the entire registration process. Contact us when you’d like to use the API.
- Through Zapier, which enables you to forward registrations to your webinar using over 1000 tools. With the WebinarGeek action in Zapier you can auto-register people for your webinar. Here more information can be found about this trigger.
Keywords: signing up, enrollment